- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Add sea salt and pepper to taste, along with the other seasonings. Place the bread cubes in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and stir the bread cubes. Return them to the oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, watching carefully that they don’t burn.
- Remove the bread cubes, (which have now become croutons!), and let them cool.
- Croutons will crisp up as they cool. Once the croutons are completely cool, you can use them right away or store them in a sealed container for up to one week.